The Hawaii Employers Council has just published its latest updates on what types of new employment laws may be passed during the 2019 legislative session. Some of the areas of law that maybe impacted include:
- Minimum Wage
- Equal Pay and Pay Disclosures
- Sexual Harassment and Confidentiality
- Social Media Privacy
- Medical Marijuana Non-Discrimination
- Employment Discrimination
- Hawaii Family Leave Law for Grandchildren
- Workers Compensation
The Legislative Digest is available to the public and can be accessed here: Legislative Digest for Second Crossover.
A more detailed and comprehensive article discussing several of the key measures that are being considered is available to HEC members only and can be accessed here: Highlights of Employment Bills after Second Crossover.